- 15N–13C Dipole Couplings in Smectic Mesophase of a Thermotropic Ionic Liquid;
- Parmenides of Elea: A Verse Translation with Interpretative Essays and Commentary to the Text (Contributions in Philosophy,).
- How to Tell Anyone Anything: Breakthrough Techniques for Handling Difficult Conversations at Work.
- Search articles by author.
- Introduction to Dynamic Spin Chemistry.. Magnetic Field Effects On Chemical and Biochemical Reactions.
Miyajima J. Miyachi, J. Matsushima, Y. E 52 R Kim, K. E 51 Jang, C. Park, J. Maclennan, K. Kim and N. Clark Ferroelectrics Fung to be published in Prog. NMR Spectrosc. Nakai, S. Miyajima, Y. Takanishi, S. Yoshida and A. Fukuda J. Chem B Yoshizawa, H. Kikuzaki and M.
Fukumasa Liq. Satoh, K. Hiraoka and Y. Uematsu Ferroelectrics Tokumaru, B. Jin, S. Yoshida, Y. Miyajima Jpn. Fujimori, J. Bayle and S. Chandani, Y. Ouchi, H. Fukuda, K. Terashima, K.
Furukawa and A. Kishi Jpn. Hori and K. Endo Bull.
- About This Item.
- A Man Called Intrepid: The Incredible True Story of the Master Spy Who Helped Win World War II.
- Liquid Crystals As Solvents in NMR Spectroscopy: Current Developments in Structure Determination;
- The Open Season.
- 1st Edition?
- NMR Spectroscopy Using Liquid Crystal Solvents.
- Groundhog Day (BFI Modern Classics)?
Kim, Y. Fukuda Liq. Torchia J. While the technique can be extended to two-dimensional version to correlate multiple pair-wise spin couplings in a single 2D-experiment, relatively long experimental time makes 1D experiment more practical. Further gain in sensitivity can be achieved exploiting stronger magnets as well as NMR cryo-probes. The technique, which is demonstrated here for the thermotropic smectic phase of the ionic liquid, can be generally applied to other thermotropic or lyotropic mesophases.
Giacomo Saielli is acknowledged for providing the ILC sample. We thank Pavel Yushmanov for technical assistance with the measurements. National Center for Biotechnology Information , U. Applied Magnetic Resonance. Appl Magn Reson. Published online Apr Cifelli , 1 V. Domenici , 1 V. Chizhik , 2 and S. Dvinskikh 3, 4.
Chizhik 2 Department of Physics, St. Petersburg, Russia Find articles by V. Author information Article notes Copyright and License information Disclaimer. Dvinskikh, Email: es. Corresponding author. Received Dec 20; Revised Mar Abstract Unique combination of ionic conductivity and anisotropic physical properties in ionic liquid crystals leads to new dynamic properties exploited in modern technological applications.
Introduction Ionic liquid crystals ILC belong to a new class of materials that are ionic liquids capable of forming liquid crystalline phases on cooling from isotropic state [ 1 — 3 ].
Experimental Sample of ionic liquid mesogen 1-dodecylmethyl-imidazolium tetrafluoroborate C12mimBF4 was obtained from Prof. Open in a separate window. Conclusion Dipolar couplings are extensively exploited in studies of liquid crystals as a convenient and informative probe for different kinds of dynamic processes and structural properties. References 1. Axenov KV, Laschat S.
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance of Liquid Crystals
Soft Matter. Zhou Y, Antonietti M.
- Tech Job Hunt Handbook: Career Management for Technical Professionals.
- Structure of molecules by NMR spectroscopy using liquid crystal solvents - Semantic Scholar!
- Usability Testing Essentials: Ready, Set...Test.
- Lateral Diffusion Coefficients of Raft Lipids From Pulsed Field Gradient NMR.
- Immigration Policy and Foreign Workers in Japan!
- The Canadian Guide to Prostate Cancer.
Dong RY. London: Worlds Scientific; Fung BM. Lesot P, Courtieu J. Zimmermann H. Witanowski M, Webb GA. Nitrogen NMR. London: Plenum Press; Cabane B, Gilbert Clark W.
Nuclear magnetic resonance - Wikipedia
Jackalin L, Dvinskikh SV. Hodgkinson Royal Society of Chemistry, Abingdon, DOI: Sessler, Ruizheng Wang. Intramolecular photoinduced electron transfer in a hydrogen bonded zinc II porphyrin-dinitrobenzene complex by time-resolved electron paramagnetic resonance spectroscopy.
Molecular Physics , 95 5 , Levanon Haim, Michael K. The Journal of Chemical Physics , 95 11 , Scott Mitchell, William J. Liquid Crystals , 4 1 , Hardouin, M. Achard, G. Sigaud, H. Does nematic order depend on diamagnetism?. Journal de Physique Lettres , 45 3 , Moseley, R. Poupko, Z. Molecular Crystals and Liquid Crystals , 95 , Khetrapal, A. Takahashi, Y.